Sunday 12 February 2017

Children's Birthday Cards

I don't very often make children's birthday cards and I suppose this is because I don't have any children of my own or get asked to make any. However, I recently offered to make some for a friend so I set myself a new challenge.  

My first thoughts were that they need to be colourful and fun in their design so as usual I turned to Pinterest for inspiration.  I found some ideas I liked and set about designing something similar with my Cameo Silhouette.

The two cards below were the inspiration.  They are popular designs that others have also replicated.





The Silhouette software was used to draw the legs of the birds and write the sentiment on the first card and then just the sentiment on the second card.

Here are the two cards:







No comments:

Post a Comment