Sunday 2 July 2017

Paper Lanterns

Paper lanterns are a great alternative to using real candles especially if you have young children or pets.  You couldn't leave out candles in my household in any event, not with our cats. They love to chase each other around the house and you never know what is going to go flying.  Our cats recently celebrated their first Birthday.  They still get on really well together and only the other day they were snuggled up together on the sofa.
  
Yesterday was a first for my lad Milo.  I was sat in my craft room watching television and he jumped up on my lap and stayed a good five minutes for a cuddle.  I think he sensed something was up because I hadn't gone downstairs for the evening to watch tv because my hip was too sore.

Anyway, the purpose of my blog is to share with you one of my latest makes - paper lanterns.  These were made using my Cameo Silhouette, some cardstock, vellum and battery operated lights.  The images are available in the Silhouette Design Store if you would like to have a go at these you will also need a Cameo Silhouette.







1 comment:

  1. Just stunning. Oh how I wish i had a silhouette machine lol.

    ReplyDelete