Sunday 27 April 2014

Hand decorated Easter Eggs

Easter is behind us now so I have been tidying away what my husband has sweetly named my "love eggs".  Before I put them in our loft for a well earned rest I thought I would share them with you.  The eggs are made of polystyrene and I have covered them in either sequins with pins or decoupaged them.  The idea came from Princess Pinflair when she appeared on the Create and Craft TV Shopping Channel last month.  I thought this was a novel idea and something new for me to try.  There are lots sequin kits available on the Pinflair website but I think this kit was only available to members of the Create and Craft Show.  They were fun to make and kept me quiet for three weeks or more.  Once I had finished adorning the house with my love eggs, it really did feel like Easter.

I hope you liked my love eggs, Crafty Hugs, Natasha







No comments:

Post a Comment