Wednesday 17 September 2014

Tattered Lace Embossing folders

Hi followers of Crafty Tash.

I have been having an exciting week watching all the brilliant shows on Create and Craft TV.  All my favourite designers have been on air, Anna Marie Designs included.  She made some lovely cards and had mdf kits to make some great Christmas decorations like this one below. If you like the look of this then visit her Facebook page to more ideas. 






And if the following card inspires you to get creative you will want to know that this is one of Sue Wilson's new dies "Christmas Angel".  Sue's new collection of Christmas dies are sensational and I can't wait to get hold of some for myself.































Meanwhile, something new to my crafty stash is some embossing folders from Tattered Lace.  Embossing folders are quite new to Tattered Lace yet they have produced some some of the best on the market.  They have taken the embossing technique to a new level by producing corner folders and borders.  The corners are great on backs of envelopes and the borders add a new dimension down the side of a card or across the bottom.

I received the following as a multibuy this evening and I am very pleased with them.  



It didn't take more than a moment to come up with an idea for a card and here it is.  I used my Kaleidacolour ink pad in fresh greens to colour over the lace doily that I embossed onto card stock.  I then used double sided tape around the edge of the card and matching glitter was sprinkled over this.  A great idea when you don't have matching card stock and it is quick to do. I used an embossing folder with the Birthday Wishes sentiment and matted and layered this onto matching card stock.    Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment