Saturday 11 October 2014

Glitz and Glam

I am a girl that loves a bit of sparkle and one of my favourite designers who happens to be the "queen of sparkle" is Chloe Endean. Chloe regularly appears on the Create and Craft Shows and is a very talented lady as she designs her own stamps.   Here are a few cards I have been inspired to make following delivery of some of her stamps.



On this card I have combined the use of Chloe's Fabulous Dress stamp with papers from Creative Expressions and a die from Sue Wilson's collection.  It makes a great background don't you think?  I made this card for a friend.  

This next card is very similar but with a totally different look.  Again the papers were from Creative Expressions.  



























The next card has a winter feel to it and I expect it will become a Birthday card.  I just haven't made my mind up as to what sentiment to put in the middle.  Again, the stamps are from Chloe but this time I have used some paper from Anna Marie Designs.



The glitter used on the flowers is Chloe's Sparkelicious and it is just wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment