Monday 25 May 2015

Love and Kisses

Occasionally a craft kit comes along where you can see lots of potential.  A kit by Kanban called "Love and Kisses" gave me that feeling due to the enormity of it and the opportunity to make 6 pop-up boxes, which I have yet to try.

This 100 piece collection features pastel summer time colours with floral designs, wood drift sentiments and pop up boxes.

My favourite elements have been the hand painted watercolour florals and this is where I started.  

Here are the cards I have made over the weekend.  The first being a stepper card.























The second, an A5 card using my Spellbinders Die "Majestic Elements" and cut out the roses.






























The third, I cut an aperture and put acetate behind.  Again, I cut out the flowers for the front of the card.























The fifth, I used a die by Tattered Lace.




The sixth is my favourite so far.  I used my new Tonic Trailing Blossom set die to frame the sentiment.



The card set came with some pre cut aperture cards so I embossed this 8x8" mirri card blank with an embossing folder with roses on which I found to match the inner liner of the card. 



The final card I made I also embossed the front, added an acetate window and fitted the card insert.  I may add some flowers to this once I have a bit more inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment