Sunday 19 July 2015

Pop Up Card

I heard today that it is just 18 weeks until Christmas!  Not surprising then that crafters are happily making Christmas cards and projects.  

Today I have been making a pop up box card with a nativity scene from Tattered Lace dies.  It has been a real joy to cut out my dies with my new Spellbinders Sapphire machine.  It is perfect for those smaller dies and because of its size and weight, it is very portable.

Here is the end result and I am very pleased with it.  There is a small crib but the angle of the photograph has hidden it from view on the first image so I have taken a second.    Pop up boxes will fold flat for posting and are great fun to make.



1 comment:

  1. I just love what you have done here. I think I am going to have to go hunting for Tattered Lace dies.. and the little die cut machine is just so cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete