Saturday 4 July 2015

Stencilling

This past week or so I have been looking at new ways of making my cards by using stencils, paint and watercolours.

My inspiration has come from well known artist called Sheena Douglass.  Sheena is a favourite amongst us who watch the Create and Craft shopping channel as she demonstrates that with the right tools and equipment, anyone can be an artist even, if like me, you find it difficult to draw!

Here are some cards I have made using Sheena's stencils, some glossy black stencil dimensional paste (supplier Sweet Poppy), watercolour paint and Adirondack ink.





I was pleased with my first attempt at making my first piece of artwork using stencils.





I used sparkling medium through this stencil and several different colours of Distress Inks blended to create an atmospheric background.




And finally, a postcard from Paris!

Crafty hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment