Saturday 6 February 2016

Craftwork Cards Beau Papier Collection

I have made some more cards using this lovely Beau Papier Collection from Craftwork Cards.  Although it has has put a big dent in my stash and I have just about used up all the toppers, I still have the lovely stamp set and plenty of paper left in the paper pad to continue on.   

You are probably wondering where I get my inspiration from to make so many cards.  When I run out of ideas I like to take a look on Pinterest and see what others have done and this helps to get my creative juices flowing. Card makers like sharing their ideas and providing inspiration to others. Tina Boyden has produced some lovely card samples for Craftwork Cards and I particularly liked one by Jan of Chalet Crafts.  You may well see some  similarities between our cards.


I hope you enjoy my cards.





This first card was made with a Tonic die called Love Cats.



I used a Spellbinders' die called Love Vine and the bunny is from the Trimcraft First Edition die set "animal themed".  He will be great for my Easter cards, can't wait!




I much prefer my card backgrounds to be embossed so I found a good match here when I came across one of my Tattered Lace embossing folders called "Spring". I did some paper cutting around the bird before I matted it onto acetate.




This next card was inspired by Tina Boyden however I did emboss my background to add my own touch to the design.  I think I will add some gems to the flowers.  They need something sparkly.



This card was inspired by Craftwork Cards but I added my own take on it by using a die down the edge of the card.



This was the very reason for purchasing the matching stamps to this paper collection. They work so well stamped onto Kraftcard and embossed in white.


Again, another card inspired by Tina Boyden.


This one was very similar to Jan, Chalet Crafts however I have added another layer of matting and layering.



This time I have used some vellum.

Another favourite coming up.  I haven't seen anyone use the coloured spider webbing across an aperture before.  It may be an original!

Here I have used one of my dies from Crafter's Companion and found some matching paper from my crafty stash.


I found a pre-cut card from Craftwork Cards that I first embossed then added paper on the inside of the card and finished with a topper on the front of the card.

Love this idea for a card which was Jan's of Chalet Crafts.


This came together quite well.


A card very similar was posted on Pinterest by Craftwork cards.  I didn't emboss the background and now wish I had.


A very simple idea.




Another idea inspired by Tina Boyden which I slightly varied by embossing my background and using peel-offs.


An original by me


And another



A copy of an idea posted by Craftwork Cards.


And saving the very best to last.  An original by me.



Crafty hugs from Crafty Tash


1 comment: