Sunday 21 February 2016

Kanban Shabby & Chic

I simply adore this paper craft kit from Kanban.  It is a kit that works well with any haberdashery dies and ribbons and pearls.

I have been working on it for the last week or so so haven't worked my way through all the kit as yet but would like to share with you some of the cards that  have made so far so that I can offer you some inspiration.




I have used some parchment paper and put this in an embossing folder to create interest to the background.  


Similarly I have created the same card but made this one into a Mother's Day card and used some pearls to adorn the mannekin.





I have made this card using a pre cut central stepper card that has a nice shape at the bottom and my haberdashery dies.



On this card I have cut into the rose edge so that the topper slides underneath the edge.  It just needs a sentiment to finish it off.



I have added some decoupage roses across the front of the card.



This just needs another sentiment to finish it off.  Do you see how I have used my pearls to make a bracelet and necklace on the topper.



I have used some more parchment paper on this card.  Firstly to make a background to mount the Happy Mother's Day on and secondly to make a butterfly.


Some decoration using my pearls.



Good use of my parchment butterflies.  I knew they would come in handy.



Another parchment butterfly to adorn this card.

Watch this space as more cards will follow.... and a week later, I am sharing with you my entire collection of cards made using this papercrafting kit.






















It's funny, now that I can look at them as photos I have a few more ideas for adding some additional embellishments here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment