Monday 8 August 2016

In high tide or low tide I will be by your side

Good morning fellow Crafter's. I am sharing with you a card I have made with a beach scene. I have a set of matching stamps and dies that are a perfect size made by Justrite.

I tried a new technique for creating the background. I stamped the stencil with embossing ink before placing it face up on the die cutting plates. Then I gently placed the card stock on top before completing the sandwich for embossing. The effect of doing this forced the ink into the areas that were to be embossed. The cardstock was then coated with embossing powder in lavender then heat embossed.

After first stamping and then cutting out the shells they were coloured with H20s.

The frame was cut from Sue Wilson's square frame dies and I made the background using Imagination Crafts spray ink.






No comments:

Post a Comment