Tuesday 8 January 2019

Upps I did it again!



When I first decided to make this cardigan I wanted to make it with blocks of colour.  When the wool arrived I wasn't sure I had made the right choices so I didn't bother.  Instead, I just used three colours as you saw in the earlier sample I posted, saving the other yarn for another project.  

This gorgeous mustard was one the original colours chosen so out came the hook.  Just three weeks later another crochet cardigan was born, and just in time for the New Year!

Here are a few other shots I took.


See how I added some crochet straps to help keep it on the hanger.

Here is the another one that shows how the sleeve fits into the bodice.  I crocheted from the wrist upwards and have a tried and tested formulae to make the sleeve fit for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment