Wednesday 2 September 2015

Bohemian Dreams by Craftwork Cards

I have had a few days to get acquainted with and make some cards using the Bohemian Dreams paper collection by Craftwork Cards.    I feel I have simply fallen in love with this paper collection because it is so vibrant with colour.  I started off looking for inspiration on Pinterest so some of my earlier pieces of work have been inspired by creations found here.  

I quickly found that as time went on I got more and more adventurous and began looking through my templates and found one or two useful ones.  In particular, the owl template and the house so I set about making cards with both of these.

The first card I am going to show you is the owl card I made using the owl template.  I simply drew around it and cut it out.  I embossed the background card and then adhered the owl to it.  I then cut two circles to mark where the eyes are.  Then it got more exciting as I had a moment of inspiration for the eyes.  The other day I was using a die from Tonic "from me to you" and noticed that the waste produced a very large looking eye lash.  I just knew that I would find a use for this so I used a pair of these to make the eyelashes.  Then to finish off the eyes I made a small pair of flower buds and now the owl looks sensational, take a look!




This next card is made in a similar way, using another template to draw around and makes an ideal "new home" card.





And finally here are some more cards I have made using the paper collection.  I just love the typewriters and alarm clocks, they are great for card makers.


Now you know what I have been up to over the last few days so let me know what you think.











and now the weekend is here, I have made a few more!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment