Sunday 3 January 2016

Craftwork Cards - Man Made

Most of my cards are very feminine so it is nice on the odd occasion to make a few male cards.   With the help of the Craftwork Cards Man Made Paper collection I have done just that.

This first one is a partially wallpapered panel.  Perhaps I need a wallpapering brush to illustrate this more clearly but you get the picture.




This next one is a "handy man" card.  I made a template for this and I am happy to share.  If you would like a copy please drop me a comment at the bottom of this post.



The next four cards were made using dies from Trimcraft.



It may not be easy to see on this picture but I used a Sakura Gel pen to highlight the waves within the frame.  It makes the water look like it is glistening.  The cardstock is from Craftwork Cards.




I really like this idea of putting a hole in the front of the card and the sentiment visible through it.


This  card concept was inspired by Craftwork Cards as was the one above.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards and feel inspired to create a few of your own.

Happy Crafting from Crafty Tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment