Saturday 9 January 2016

Winter Cuddles Papercrafting Kit

Christmas may be over but it is still winter so forgive me for making Christmas Cards in January!    Well how could I resist when I received this lovely papercrafting kit at just £8.95, half price! The illustrations are simply divine as they are created using watercolours, a technique I have never mastered.

I found some of the toppers were a perfect size to use with my side and centre stepper dies from Tattered Lace. A match made in heaven!  

Where I have used my stepper dies from Tattered Lace I have taken a matching image, cut it in half and placed it either side of the centre topper on the side panels and this has worked well.  I have done something similar with the side steppers.

It has been a while since I have made this many cards in one day and I am very pleased with the result.

I have used all the toppers up but have plenty of cardstock, inserts and animals to make a few more cards.

This papercrafting kit was a real joy to work with and my thanks to Tattered Lace.












Crafty hugs from CraftyTash x



No comments:

Post a Comment