Sunday 30 April 2017

Groovin 60's

Some projects I had been working on back in February were Birthday cards for family and friends using the stamps and stencils Groovin 60's range by Sheena Douglass.    There are 8 stencils in the set and 6 sets of stamps. 

I was particularly keen to get hold of some of these stencils and stamps as the images would make great cards in particular the RPM stamp set with a record player and records.

I tried various techniques of making the stamped images of the records look as realistic as possible and decided the best way for me was to use my black Sparkle Pen.  I did try Glossy Accents but it is quite difficult to cover a large surface area without it looking too much.  First off I brushed it on but it left brush marks which I didn't like.

Anyway, here is the end result.




And this one.  I also made a third but forgot I hadn't taken a photograph of it before I sent it off.










No comments:

Post a Comment