Sunday 7 May 2017

Diesire 'Create-a-Card' Metal Die - Flower Bed

I have a lot of unfinished projects (UFOs) where I have either stalled for inspiration or started one element of it such as the technique used below and made a batch of them ready to make up some cards.

The first card in my collection was such a card.  It was made using a stencil from Imagination Crafts and their glittery Sparkle Medium.  I then used one of my large dies from Crafters Companion to make the card up.  I have simply completed it now by adding a bow using my bow maker.  

Top tip:  When adding bows with silicon gel, instead of placing the blob of glue directly over the knot of the bow, place it either side and then it is invisible. 




Love this handbag design card.


These are all dies by Crafters Companion.



No comments:

Post a Comment