Sunday 28 May 2017

Spice of Life Crochet Blanket

I hadn't realised that there were such things as "Crochet Along Groups" until I discovered this fairly recently.

This particular pattern, The Spice of Life was originally released in 2015 and can be found on this website Cherry Heart.  Click here for a free pattern download.

This blanket took approximately a month to make but would take longer if you had less time on your hands than I currently do.  I crocheted most evenings for a few hours, any longer and my shoulders complained!

I have some photos here of the finished item to share with you. This is the first which is laid out so you can see it in its entirety. I had something like 157 stitches.  There are two more rows needed around the border but as you can see I haven't enough yarn.  Hopefully it will come soon so I can complete it and then start my next project. 



The next ones allow you to see the work up closely.










No comments:

Post a Comment