Sunday 29 July 2018

New Home

I have a collection of Well Wishes and Celebrations cards to make from a Kanban Kit and so over the next month or two I shall be posting bit size posts of themed cards from this collection.

I am going to start with these pretty little cards.  They were a while in the design stage because I just couldn't envisage how I wanted them to look.  I had hoped I would find some inspiration on Pinterest  to alleviate my creative block but there wasn't much to go on.  Perhaps it was because I have been on a break from making cards for the last year and needed to find my mojo once again.   

The first time I laid eyes on this pretty paper I knew this would be the place to start.  I really adore the red polka dot and floral background papers and toppers.  There were enough elements in the kit to make three cards.



I don't think the next one is quite complete.  I may add an overlay on the small polka dot panel.  I often add more to my cards at the time I thinking about the sentiments to go inside.  



This was quite a small oval shaped topper so I used a 5x7 inch card.  Again, I think this just needs a new home sentiment to finish it off.



This is the first batch from the Well Wishes and Celebrations card kit.  Look out for more inspiration over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment