Sunday 5 August 2018

New Home

With these beautiful pastel shades and very modern looking toppers it was important to me that I kept the look fresh and summery.  

I searched through my collection of dies trying to find ones that were the right size to mount the toppers onto and the best match I had was this lovely Spellbinders die called Labels 42. 

I am really found of this die despite the fact the card won't release easily from the die after I have embossed it!  I think we all have some dies like this in our collection don't we?  It might have saved me some time if I could have found my easy release paper I have for these issues but my craft room is so overstuffed with products that I have no chance of finding it!  

Having adhered the toppers on to the background mounts (label 42 die cuts) my next job was to decide what size card I was going to make and what I was going to mount the toppers onto.  As I said before, I was after a fresh modern feel to my cards so I looked through my stash of cards and envelopes and came across these some polka dot cards.  A sense of joy swept over me as I knew these were going to look and feel modern when I had made them up.

These are the results, hope you enjoy xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment