Wednesday 29 August 2018

You did It!

Today's mid week special are cards made from Kanban toppers "You did it!" collection.  These images are in monochrome.  As they are celebration cards I have married some of the toppers up with my Diesire edgeable dies.

 think this first one is my favourite as I like the stars being used as a cut out revealing the background paper from the inside of the card.  I lay the stars down on my craft mat to line them up then stuck tape across them so that I knew I had them in alignment before I positioned them on the card to cut out.






















This next one I printed the wording onto 120 gsm paper which is lovely and smooth and quite a thick enough weight for using for this purpose.



These are my Diesire edgeable dies.  I just cut them and didn't emboss afterwards just in case it was tricky to get the die off afterwards.  Again, I used some stars to add interest to the card.





For the last card I made this a 7x5 card as I needed the height of the card for the edgeable star.  A small red bow was all this card required to finish it off.



I am really pleased with how the edgeables turned out on these cards and work really well for celebration cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment