Sunday 25 November 2018

Happily Ever After

I have made some Wedding Cards from the Happily Ever After series of toppers from Kanban's Love and Marriage collection and wanted to share these with you.  

Not really being a fan of the A5 size card I thought perhaps I should throw my prejudices aside and go larger, after all they are wedding cards and deserve that extra attention right!


It slightly annoys me that most toppers are hard to match up with existing dies I have in my crafty stash.  I believe most people must have similar issues and just mount them on to mirri card unless they find that perfect match!  In this case I found my Romantic Rectangles from Spellbinders fitted the occasion, with only a slight amount of trimming, the topper fitted on the die cut.  


The Congratulations is from a word die set I have from Trimcraft.  These are a favourite brand of dies, not least because sizing is great, but they come with a magnetic storage sheet.  I store mine in an A5 plastic wallet.  In fact all my dies are stored this way and they live in a 12 litre clear plastic storage box on a shelf.

Here are the four cards I made with the toppers.  Isn't it a beautiful die from Spellbinders.  If you don't own this already, I recommend having it.  It cuts like a dream.  In case you are wondering, the champagne glasses were cut from a Marianne designs creatable die.

Enjoy xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment