Sunday 2 December 2018

Beautiful Bride

Beautiful Bride is the name of the topper set I have used in the following two cards.  These are from Kanban.

I really didn't know how these were going to turn out or whether or not I would be pleased with the results.  I took my time over the design.  Trawled through images in Pinterest to see what others had done with these toppers to find some inspiration.  I decided that I would place them on stepper cards and once I got this far the mind began to pull together some ideas.  Both cards needed flowers to lift the images and I had the idea on one of the cards to make the bouquet look life-like by adding small paper roses and using some dry gypsophila.

As I said, I am very pleased with the results of these two cards, so I hope you enjoy viewing them.

This first card reminds me of the bride, before she heads off to the church.  She is in an eloquent room with floral wallpaper and she catches a glimpse of herself as she makes her way out to the church.







No comments:

Post a Comment