Monday 26 August 2013

Aspirations

I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to become a member of a design team and have a chance to play around with all the latest new stamps and products.   Then by happy coincidence I stumbled upon an ad for new design team members wanted by Creative Expressions.   

Although the closing date is Friday 16th September and I don't have a cat in hell's chance of being organised by then, I did realize that I will require an active following on a blog and/or social media and post at least once a week.  Another reason to get blogging I thought!  I liked the fact that previous experience on a design team wasn't necessary as they are looking for people with real passion for crafting and I think I have this in bucket loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment