Monday 26 August 2013

Motivation

This month I decided, as a member of Crafter's Companion to enter their monthly challenge. The August challenge is Animals and since I have just been working with their Barkley Christmas Papercrafting CD I had just finished a card I felt worthy of entering.  Whilst trying to upload my image I realized that all the entries had been linked via member's own blog sites which made me more determined than ever to complete the setting up of my blog page. So this this morning I started out refreshing the look I started out with.  I feel much happier with it now and determined to start blogging away.  I welcome any hints and tips from readers of my blog because it is still work in progress but now to the fun bit.    Here is a card I made.


I printed the image onto pearlescent card stock which gave it a lovely finish and suited the softness of the image.  I recently purchased some Embossalicious embossing folders (Christmas themed) from Crafter's Companion and used the one with the stars for the background.  The flowers, leaves and mistletoe have been cut using my latest dies from Tattered Lace which are Winter and Festive Florals.  I have used them a lot since purchasing them.  They cut so easily and have been my "bestest" buy this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment