Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pixie Land

If you ever need some craft inspiration then look no further than the Debbie Moore Designs Craft Magazine.  I have already shared with you some of my Shabby Chic Garden Projects but I was distracted by a recent purchase of Issue 13.    This issue features a beautiful Old Venice Collection with 20 Free papers and a Free CD called Pixie Land.    It was the images from the CD that inspired the making of the following cards.




This is a C6 card, quite small but nevertheless "packs a real punch".  I love the strong green colour and the finishing touches of a peeloff used around the diamond shape topper.


I have made an 8x8 card here and printed the background paper on to Glossy Card Stock.


And finally, this card is a 7x5 and I have used some blue vellum to add a bit of interest.  As vellum is translucent I have placed buttons over the areas where I glued the vellum to the backing paper.  Again, a lovely strong blue colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment