Sunday 13 October 2013

Hunkydory Christmas Collection

When you make a lot of cards as I do, hoping that you may sell a few at the occasional craft fair, buying sheets of card with matching toppers, sentiments etc is a quick and easy way to build up your collections.  

Over the last few years I have brought many a kit from companies like Kanban and more recently Hunkydory.  Hunkydory have wonderful themed collections. The trouble with buying kits such as these is that you either need a lot of time to construct these cards or a pair of helping hands. Sharing with other members of the family or friends is an ideal way to use these kits especially when there is the promise of making lots of cards from the kits.  Take for example the Christmas Collection I purchased from Hunkydory earlier in the summer.  Well this promised me well over 100 cards for my investment.  Now that's a lot of cards and it isn't any wonder I haven't finished making them yet.

The Christmas Collection consisted of 4 Christmas kits combined into one amazing offer.  Hard to resist when you gotta start somewhere!  Well nearly three months on and I have made up three sets out of the four.  I think I will stop there though as I want to move on to something different.  

Let me know what you think of the Magical Christmas Cards, A Stylish Season

No comments:

Post a Comment