Friday 11 October 2013

Whispers and Wishes


I am building up a small arsenal of CDs which encompass everything you need to make complete collections of cards and a lot more besides.

Some of my favourites are from My Craft Studio. My Craft Studio is a purpose built graphics program which has been designed by crafters for crafters.  The program gives you the ability to easily change colours and sizes, making you the designer in your own home.  

I would like to share with you some cards I have made using the Whispers and Wishes CD.


These designs are created exclusively for My Craft Studio by renowned artist Lisa Fox.  Wishes and Whispers includes unique fairies, printable handmade papers, notepads, 3D flowers, cupcake wraps, party invitations, cards, backgrounds, toppers and much more.  



Let me know if you also think they are as enchanting as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment