Saturday 30 April 2016

Rolled Heart Card

I have enjoyed today so much and very happy to have a three day weekend ahead of me which means plenty of crafting time.

By luck I discovered when visiting the website of Craftwork Cards on my lunch hour Friday that Clare Curd, demonstrator, was going to start online classes using Craftwork Card products.   The first lesson was that very evening so I made sure I checked it out. Clare demonstrated how to make this lovely rolled heart card using the gorgeous chambray and lace and vintage background paper pads.  These paper pads are absolutely lovely.




I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut the background squares and create a heart shape that the rolled paper is glued on.  I slightly deviated at the end by using a blue ribbon to make a bow and fixed it differently. 

And here is the finished card.  I would love to hear what you think.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, thank you so much for joining in with our very first online Crafty Class! Your card is absolutely beautiful and you've done a fantastic job! I hope you're pleased with it. Thank you for taking the time to join the class and for making and posting your card. I really hope you can join us on 27th May for our next online class. Love, Clare xx

    ReplyDelete