Saturday 2 April 2016

Spring Daffodils

Well the clocks have gone forward so it is officially Spring time and to mark this happy event I have created some paper daffodils to hang from my lovely white tree.  I have a die to make these in miniature form but since I wanted them a lot bigger I found a design I could download from the Silhoutte Design Store for $0.74. The beauty of having my lovely Cameo Silhoutte is that after the initial outlay, it is very cheap to make what you want with it and to whatever size you require. Since purchasing a few weeks ago I haven't had to buy any new dies and I have even had a go at creating my own fancy cards shapes.  



Hope you like my large daffodils.  

As I said before, I have the ability to create these daffodils at any size and here are some more I have created which are a medium size.
I




Crafty hugs from Crafty Tashx

No comments:

Post a Comment