Saturday 9 April 2016

Tri Fold Card

I have been making some cards using a design from the Silhoutte Design Store for a tri fold card, designed by Lori Whitlock. They have been a great way to use my toppers from Kanban's Blooming Marvellous paperkit. This style of card would have been tricky to make by the convention way.

Here is my collection. Each card has a sleeve to hold it tightly closed then when you remove it, there is a surprise waiting in the centre of the card.



This is my first attempt at writing some text, welding it together and cutting it out.



I haven't decided how I wish to use most of these cards so I am leaving the sentiments off until I am ready to use them.  Alternatively, I could place a flower on the front.



And here it is once opened.  



Here I have cut vellum for the first time.



And here it is opened up.



Again, I haven't finished the sleeve so it can be a get well card if I wish a Birthday card.




I have some lovely butterflies and found one that worked well with this colour scheme.



I just love these anemone's. I think I will edge this topper with some of my Stickles and see if I have another butterfly I can add to the card.



Well that's all until the next time, happy crafting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment