Saturday 28 May 2016

Simply Gorjuss

Today I am sharing with you a card I have made that has taken me virtually all day!  That is because today was aimed at being a "play and see" where it takes me day.



I started the day playing with my Spectrum Noir Watercolours making backgrounds on watercolour card and then sometime experimenting with different promarkers to colour in my Gorjuss stamp. 

I then decided to take one of my accordian card dies (Create a Card) Diesire from Crafter's Companion and cut out the watercoloured card stock to make a frame using the snowflake overlay which looked lovely in the blue.  I also cut another piece of card that I had washed with my watercolours using a scallop edge die from the set.  

A quick look through my paper stash and I found that the background paper from my Serenity cardstock (Craftwork Cards) would pull this altogether especially if I made use of the tiny flowers that come with the Serenity paper craft pad. Fortunately for me that I had already pressed these out and shaped them into flowers some time ago whilst sat in front of the television!

No comments:

Post a Comment