Sunday 29 January 2017

Valentine Cards

The first two projects came about from the need to use up some images I had from a craft papercraft kit.  

I thought both the squirrel and robins needed a tree.  As I didn't have a tree die large enough it was a case of searching in the Silhouette Design Store for something suitable and I came across this tree template. I liked the way the tree was formed and looked very natural.  I resized the image to fit my 7x7 card and then cut out on Cameo Silhouette.

Here is the first card I made for the robins.



and this one for the squirrel.  I used the Silhouette software to create the speech bubble and the Sketch pens to write the sentiment.  I was going to make a few of these sentiments but the software kept crashing so I quit whilst I was ahead!




Here are some more cards I have made with the Cameo Silhouette.





I designed this image in the Silhouette Software.  I couldn't decide whether to add a sentiment but decided that the design spoke for itself.



This is another design I created using the Silhouette software and then embellished it with tiny red hearts.  The design was one that caught my eye on Pinterest.



And another, which can be quite easily personalised by choosing a specific area of a map relevant to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment