Sunday 15 April 2018

Decoupage



I managed to get a week off over the Easter break and took the decision that the craft room needed some much needed tidying.  The problem I face is that crafting in a wheelchair has limits to what is truly accessible.  Yes, I have shelves but I can't actually reach anything on them so it requires a bit of forward planning if I need anything taken off them.

So having spent four days having a clear out and a tidy up I well and truly needed a crafty session and it couldn't have come soon enough after a busy day back at work.

I had some ring binders that were now empty but sadly had dis-coloured so in an effort to resalvage at least one of them, I got out my Decoupatch papers and glue and began gluing and this is what the end result looks like.


I also found some small Christmas shapes amongst my decoupatch papers and couldn't resist covering these too in paper.


All in all, I had a very satisfying crafting session.





No comments:

Post a Comment