Saturday 8 March 2014

Bags of Charm

I am wondering how people find the time to blog every day, I started out with good intentions but have failed to keep my blog going.  But maybe you can forgive me as I do have a full time job, run a wheelchair dance group and fill every available spare moment crafting in one guise or another. Still, I am full of admiration for those bloggers out there who keep it going day in and day out.  

I think if I am honest with myself I seemed to loose interest about the same time a dear friend was terminally ill so it isn't any wonder my mind was elsewhere.  I have decided that now I am feeling a lot better about life and the universe,it is time to try and resurrect my blog and see where it takes me.

Talking of bloggers, one of my favourite bloggers is Barbara Gray from Clarity Stamps.  If you missed her demonstration on the Create and Craft channel last Sunday you can catch it on the repeats or better still visit her blog and see how she uses the new wildlife bird stamps.  The blog is also a hilarious read!

My latest antics this year have involved a trip or two to an Antiques market in a town nearby where I have acquired bags of vintage jewelry at knock down prices. I have taken these pieces of jewelry apart and up-cycled them into new jewelry and bag charms.

Here are a few of these along with some other bag charms I made from sets of beads I purchased prior to Christmas.

Enjoy!

Crafty Tash












No comments:

Post a Comment