Wednesday 12 September 2018

Baby Pink and Baby Blue Cards

Today's mid week cards are made using Kanban card toppers called Baby Pink Baby Blue.  The topper sheet has 6 square images in both pink and blue suitable for new born baby cards.

I created three different styles of cards for these cards and made use of some of my dies to carry the theme through.

The first two are centre stepper cards made using a stepper card die.  The clothing was cut from dies I had from Crafter's Companion.





Then I used some Dovecraft matching card and envelopes for the bases of my background for these next two cards.  The Stork die is a tattered lace die.  




And then finally for the last pair of toppers I turned to my lace edge A5 cards.  I dusted the edges with a little bit of colour before adding my topper and sentiment.




No comments:

Post a Comment