Wednesday 11 September 2013

Plant a garden, water your soul

It's been nice to sit down for an hour and get out my crafting materials and just relax and make another card.  It is the first this week!

I had a busy evening yesterday as Tuesdays I teach wheelchair dancing to a group of disabled people in Exeter so Wednesdays are my chill out evenings.  

Since my fall back in May I haven't been driving but last evening felt a good time to get back behind the wheel.  The traffic wasn't busy and the pre-nerves I had felt melted away as soon as I turned the engine over.

I was so proud of one of my dancers last evening.  She is a student from the West of England College in Exeter who educate and care for young people with visual impairments and complex needs.  Last evening she attended without the support of her carers and did remarkably well unsupported. The best I can do with British Sign Language is a handful of words and finger spell but between us we got by.

Anyway, I hope you like my latest card offering from the Debbie Moore Bookazine.  The sentiment is stamped using a Clarity stamp I have from a garden set.  I plan to make a garden shed card next so watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment