Thursday 19 September 2013

The Happy Couple

I had seen a great offer on Create and Craft this evening, a collection of Tonic Bird Dies, dies to dies for!  I have one or two flower punches from Tonic Studios and invested recently in a Christmas Cracker Die which is fab so I know the quality is good.  I visited Tonic's website for the first time and saw some great cards that had been pinned.    When I do this it invariably leads me from one blog site to another until I stopped when I came across one with a challenge to use dies or punches over 6 months old.  This inspired me to make another version of a card I have tried before using my Spellbinder dies.  I shall enter it into the challenge "Oldie but a goodie Challenge" so keep your fingers crossed for me because the prize is some fantastic dies by Tonic Studios. 

Having a good old "nose" around on other people's blogs is inspirational and I have been surprised by the number of entrants to craft challenges.  At last an outlet for my crafting activities!

The Happy Couple card made using a few Spellbinder flower dies and embellished with gems.  The flowers have been adhered onto an acetate background.    



No comments:

Post a Comment