Sunday 15 September 2013

Shed talk!

Being able to make your own cards can be quite handy considering I have two friends with Birthday's this week. One of my youngest friends is having her 18th and Phil and I are going to help her celebrate this at the Oriental City Restaurant in Pinhoe, Exeter.  It is really fitting as this week we have a celebration of our own.  It's our 20th Wedding Anniversary!  

Whilst looking up wedding anniversaries on the internet I discovered that the traditional theme of celebration is Chinese so there you go!  The modern theme is platinum and emeralds. I have always wanted to own an emerald ring, hint, hint!

I have enjoyed making an anniversary card for my darling husband using a new DVD Rom that was only delivered on Saturday.  The DVD Rom contains exclusive artwork by the world renowned artist Pollyanna Pickering who draws and paints British Wildlife.   

 As you can see I did a little bit of teabag folding and stamped the background of my card with my latest edition of leaf stamps by Clarity.




Meanwhile, I promised you a shed!  Again, the inspiration came from Debbie Moore's Garden Bookazine and I filled the shelves with stamped out pots etc from the miniature range of Clarity stamps I have.






1 comment: