Sunday 23 March 2014

Pollyanna Pickerting British Wildlife

We card makers always find it tricky making cards particularly for the men in our lives, or at least I did until I discovered Pollyanna Pickering's British Wildlife DVD Rom. The images on this DVD are truly amazing and their is plenty of inspiration to try different card techniques.  

Pollyanna Pickering is an internationally renowned wildlife artist and environmentalist.  Born in Yorkshire, she is an English wildlife artist who has gone on many expeditions around the world to study animals in their natural habitat and then captures these images in her artwork.

This DVD will be appreciated by anyone with a love for wildlife and now there is another DVD by Pollyanna based on world wildlife.  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this!

Since purchasing this British Wildlife DVD I have made 4 or 5 cards for males and have been very pleased with the results. So much so, that I brought a paper crafting set of toppers, matching papers etc and sent them to my mum in Spain so that she too would have the benefit of having this for her crafty stash.

Here are some of the cards I have made:








Here are three more using the same images but varying the end result.  I have used a die from Britannia dies which works well with the image.




No comments:

Post a Comment