Wednesday 26 March 2014

A little bit oriental


I have gradually built up my stash of oriental dies, courtesy of Tattered Lace, and felt it was time to put these into use.  I dug out my unused papercrafting pad from Graphic 45 called Bird Song and deliberated for what seemed like ages before I came up with this card concept.

I have used a circle punch to create the Tea Bag rosette and used a chip board image from the Bird Song range as the focal point.  

I was pleased with the result and the fact that I had mastered another tea bag technique known as the Dahlia fold.  I got the idea from a book but the instructions are available on the Internet if you know where to look.

If this technique interests you take a look at Judy Headrick's website where she has quite a few techniques available for you to download for free at http://www.handcraftedgreetings.com/teabaginst.php




No comments:

Post a Comment