Sunday 1 March 2015

Home Decor Projects

Craft projects made from mdf are trending at the moment and there has been no shortage of shapes to purchase and decorate for any season of the year.

For example you only have to take a look at Sarah's Facebook page from Inky Doodles and you will see some Christmas ideas on using mdf to make bunting out of pre-cut mdf gingerbread men.  My favourites are her Rufus Reindeer and Rocking Robin. I would definitely like to make these, they are so adorable!

Keeping within season, Sarah has designed some fantastic chickens, bunnies and sheep as well as her Spring Animal Collection which I purchased with the aim of making some Easter Bunting.


I have collected a few pieces of mdf with a view to decorating them but until this weekend, hadn't really got going with them.

Here is another project that I have made that cost just slightly over £2.  It just needs a couple of holes so it can be hung and then it is finished.



Now I have got going the ideas are forming and I am looking forward to making some more and when I do, I will keep you posted.

If you interested in making your own decorations also take a look at this website for more ideas www.artcuts.co.uk .  Here you will find lots of inspiration and wooden shapes to purchase and decorate.

Crafty hugs, from Crafty Tash



No comments:

Post a Comment