Sunday 20 November 2016

Cameo Silhouette made Christmas Cards

I have some designs from Lori Whitlock to use with my Cameo Silhouette I purchased in the Cameo Silhouette Design Store.

These were currently sized to fit a card that is 5.5 x 5.x5 which isn't a size I use so I decided to resize them to fit my existing 6x6 cardstock.  This would also mean I wouldn't have to cut a card to place the elements on as I could use my existing stock.

In order to achieve this I drew a line that was 6 inches in length.  I then grouped all the elements and resized them as a group image by placing the 6 inch line against the element that is the card template and then was able to tell when it was the correct size.

The first is "Oh Holly Night".



Followed by a happy Santa wishing you a Ho, Ho, Ho at Christmas.



  Lori called this style of card a "pop up" card but I didn't think that was what we would call it in the UK. 

If anybody knows the style of this card, please can they let me know, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment