Sunday 13 November 2016

Crafters Companion Nordic Christmas Cards

Crafters Companion have this wonderful Scandinavian style festive Nordic Christmas papercrafting collection which is really adorable.   

I printed off a few images and teamed them up with my scene stepper die to create these wonderful cards.



This was the first one I made shortly followed on by this one.


The little houses are really cute.  



The card above was created using a stamp on Craft card then coloured in.  It's not an original but I really liked the concept and wanted to give it a go.


Then I had a go at stamping on a background I had created with one of my dies.  I love this die from Spellbinders.  It has the tiny poinsetta flowers to adorn your frame.  It cuts so beautifully as you can see. The blue cardstock was put in an embossing folder from Crafters Companion that has pairs of reindeers on the design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment