Wednesday 23 November 2016

Christmas Shapeabilities Dies-Reindeer and Sleigh

Today I am sharing with you two different ways I have used two of my Spellbinder Shapeability Reindeer and Sleigh dies to make Christmas Cards.  

The first is used against a background made with an embossing folder, one of Sheena Douglass's.  I like this folder with the trees as a backdrop.  I made a frame to fit over the background using one of Sue Wilson's large frames then fitted this onto cardstock that I had embossed with little reindeer repeated over the background.





This time round I had some pretty paper with a subtle image of a house in the background.  Again, I framed the image and used my Winter Wishes die from Tattered Lace as the sentiment.


I love the crisp white look to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment