Wednesday 30 November 2016

Christmas Snowflakes with Phil Martin

I have an adorable set of Christmas stamps by Phil Martin designed to work with Sue Wilson's frame dies. The dies come in sets of squares, circles, rectangles and oval shapes and are large so will work with your 8x8 inch cards.  They have a neat pin prick around the borders of the dies.  I was never very good at doing the pin pricks with a ruler so these dies are a godsend.  I once enquired whether these could be made and was told it wasn't possible so that shows how far the die industry has come!

Along with the Christmas stamp range there is also matching paper.  The stamp range has a border to fit nicely around the frame as shown below.  There are also sentiment stamps as well as large frame rubber stamps that are oval, round, square and retangle.  These are great quality stamps and can be found here on Phil's website.



Above is a card I have made using these dies and stamps.  I have also created one for my parents for Christmas.  I will be experimenting more with these at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment